Though most couples plan to spend ‘forever’ together, that sometimes ends abruptly before forever has the chance to make it there. Most couples are aware of the fact that a divorce is near. If you are wondering if the signs are there, here’s some of the signs that it is time to call a divorce lawyer hernando county fl!
· You no longer talk but instead yell at each other day in and day out.
· You think about being with someone else, whether married or in a sexual relationship.
· One or both of you threaten to call the divorce lawyer on numerous occasions.
· Does watching paint dry sound more appealing than a date night with your spouse? It is unlikely you’ll recover from this depth of tragedy.
· You are only staying together due to finances. It is hard to split finances, but it is unhealthy to stay together only for the money.
· You are only staying together for the kids. This is an experience many couples share but you should not include yourself in the category.
· You no longer sleep in the same bed or you no longer have sex. Sex is an important part of any relationship and when it’s gone and the other signs are there, it’s time to worry.
· Do you dream of living a bountiful life that does not include your spouse or that includes another person, and you wake up with a smile on your face, perhaps it is time to reevaluate the love that you share with the other person.
· You are being abused. There are many ways that you can be abused and it’s not always physical. There is help available and you should get out of the relationship immediately if there is any type of abuse at all.